Salespersons Course National Certificate in Real Estate (Level 4)
- NZQA Qualified Course – National Certificate in Real Estate Level 4 – the prerequisite qualification to obtaining your Real Estate Licence.
- Through our Portal you have access to all the information required to complete the course.
- Workbooks are provided in both hard copy and electronically, with assessments being completed online and emailed directly to your Tutor
- All assessments marked and returned within 5 working days ensures you are able to complete the course quickly
- While you get 6 months to complete the Course many complete it sooner – Study at your own pace.
- College facilities available to Students that need a quiet place to study.
- If you have been in Real Estate before you may not be required to complete all Assessments. Call us to confirm
Course Cost $1800.00
NZQA Fees $75.00
Total Cost $1875.00
Flexible Payment Plans and Single Assessment options are available – Phone for details.
Pay today and receive all course material immediately. GST portion of $245 is refundable to you by the IRD if you are GST registered.
Course cost $1630.00 + GST = $1875.00
Fees are paid into the Public Trust Fee Protection Scheme. Credit card payment will incur a 2% transaction fee.
You will also have access to the Portal so you can download all the material needed to complete the Course. The Assessments are in Microsoft Word, so once downloaded you can type your answers directly into the Assessment and then email it to your Tutor.
- To enroll in this course with TAFE College you must have NZ Permanent Residency
- You must meet English proficiency standard IELTS band score of 5.5
To continue with your application and pay the full course fee, please click here