Salespersons Course New Zealand Certificate in Real Estate (Level 4)
You will receive all course material immediately upon enrollment & payment of fees.
- NZQA Qualified Course – New Zealand Certificate in Real Estate Level 4 – the prerequisite qualification to obtaining your Real Estate Licence.
- Through our Portal you have access to all the information required to complete the course.
- Workbooks are provided in both hard copy and electronically, with assessments being completed online and emailed directly to your Tutor
- All assessments marked and returned within 5 working days ensures you are able to complete the course quickly
- While you get 30 weeks to complete the Course many complete it sooner – Study at your own pace.
- College facilities available to Students that need a quiet place to study.
Total Course Cost $2095 Incl GST and all materials
Direct Debit payment $2095.00 Incl GST
Credit Card payment options from $2136.90 Incl GST
Payment Plan – Initial payment $1150 plus 2 consecutive monthly payments of $500 totalling $2150
Single Assessment options are available – Phone for details.
GST portion is refundable to you by the IRD if you are GST registered.
Qualifying Fees are paid into the Public Trust Fee Protection Scheme.
You will also have access to the Portal so you can download all the material needed to complete the Course. The Assessments are in Microsoft Word, so once downloaded you can type your answers directly into the Assessment and then email it to your Tutor.
- To enroll in this course with TAFE College you must have NZ Permanent Residency
- You must meet English proficiency standard IELTS band score of 5.5
To continue with your application, please click here