TAFE College is applying to NZQA to be accredited to deliver the New Zealand Certificate in Real Estate (Level 4).
This has taken longer than anticipated and we do not envisage being in a position to offer this couse before July 2019.
To continue with your enquiry and recieve regular updates, please complete the enquiry form please click here
Why Choose TAFE College
- Auckland’s Leading Real Estate Training Provider – training Real Estate Licensees since training 1998.
- Providers of NZQA Qualified Course – National Certificate in Real Estate Level 4 – the prerequisite qualification to obtaining your Real Estate Licence
- Although Auckland based we provide a quality correspondence course with support for students both nationally and internationally.
- Portal access for all the information required to complete the course.
- Correspondence Course with face to face support via weekly tutorials at the College or via Skype.
- We will continue to work with you to ensure all Unit Standards are completed competently
- Dedicated Tutor assigned to each student – giving you one point of contact, consistency and tailored support.
- We actively encourage Students to interact with their Tutor.
- Tutors are Qualified and hold current Agent Licences with recent experience.
- Tutors are available during office hours via telephone, email or skype.
- No need to have an employment contract or be associated with any particular office or Real Estate Brand while completing the course allowing you to keep your options open.
- All assessments marked and returned within 5 working days ensures you are able to complete the course quickly
- Generous completion times
- College facilities available to Students that need a quiet place to study.
- Ongoing training for licensed agents with both verified and non verified compulsory training as required by the REAA
- Streamlined online enrollment or if you prefer make an appointment to enroll at the College and meet your Tutor
- Fees held under the Student Fee Protection Plan with Public Trust for your safety.
- 10 Day Peace of Mind withdrawal policy
- College open Monday – Friday 8:30 – 4:30
Direct Debit or Bank Transfer $2,095.00
Credit Card $2,136.90
Payment Plan $2,150.00 (Initial Payment $1,150 plus 2 consecutive monthly payments of $500)
Course costs include NZQA assessment lodgement fees and are paid into the Fee Protect Scheme administered by Public Trust.