Why Choose TAFE College
- Auckland’s Leading Real Estate Training Provider – training Real Estate Licensees since training 1998.
- Providers of NZQA Qualified Course – National Certificate in Real Estate Level 4 – the prerequisite qualification to obtaining your Real Estate Licence.
- If you have been in Real Estate before you may exempt from some assessments.
- Although Auckland based we provide a quality correspondence course with support for students both nationally and internationally.
- Portal access for all the information required to complete the course.
- Correspondence Course with face to face support via weekly tutorials at the College or via Skype.
- We will continue to work with you to ensure all Unit Standards are completed competently
- Dedicated Tutor assigned to each student – giving you one point of contact, consistency and tailored support.
- We actively encourage Students to interact with their Tutor.
- Tutors are Qualified and hold current Agent Licences with recent experience.
- Tutors are available during office hours via telephone, email or skype.
- No need to have an employment contract or be associated with any particular office or Real Estate Brand while completing the course allowing you to keep your options open.
- All assessments marked and returned within 5 working days ensures you are able to complete the course quickly
- Generous completion times
- College facilities available to Students that need a quiet place to study.
- Ongoing training for licensed agents with both verified and non verified compulsory training as required by the REAA
- Streamlined online enrollment or if you prefer make an appointment to enroll at the College and meet your Tutor
- Fees held under the Student Fee Protection Plan with Public Trust for your safety.
- 8 Day Peace of Mind withdrawal policy
- College open Monday – Friday 8:30 – 4:30
Course Cost $1800.00
NZQA Fees $75.00
Total Cost $1875.00