Why Choose TAFE College
- Auckland’s Leading Real Estate Training Provider – training Real Estate Licensees since training 1998.
- Providers of NZQA Qualified Course – National Certificate in Real Estate Level 4 – the prerequisite qualification to obtaining your Real Estate Licence.
- If you have been in Real Estate before you may exempt from some assessments.
- Although Auckland based we provide a quality correspondence course with support for students both nationally and internationally.
- Portal access for all the information required to complete the course.
- No surcharge for international students
- Correspondence Course with face to face support via weekly tutorials at the College or via Skype.
- No Fail Policy – We will continue to work with you to ensure all Unit Standards are completed competently
- Dedicated Tutor assigned to each student – giving you one point of contact, consistency and tailored support.
- We actively encourage Students to interact with their Tutor.
- Tutors are Qualified and hold current Agent Licences with recent experience.
- Tutors are available during office hours via telephone, email or skype.
- No need to have an employment contract or be associated with any particular office or Real Estate Brand while completing the course allowing you to keep your options open.
- All assessments marked and returned within 5 working days ensures you are able to complete the course quickly
- Generous completion times
- College facilities available to Students that need a quiet place to study.
- Ongoing training for licensed agents with both verified and non verified compulsory training as required by the REAA
- Streamlined online enrollment or if you prefer make an appointment to enroll at the College and meet your Tutor
- Fees held under the Student Fee Protection Plan with Public Trust for your safety.
- 8 Day Peace of Mind withdrawal policy
- College open Monday – Friday 8:30 – 4:30
Course Cost $1800.00
NZQA Fees $75.00
Total Cost $1875.00
The real estate industry is exciting, and it attracts highly motivated individuals. As more money flows through the industry, the more regulated it needs to be for the direction and protection of all concerned.
Incompetent and unethical behaviour inevitably leads to:
- Licensees making mistakes that lead to findings of unsatisfactory conduct / misconduct or civil litigation (and even criminal convictions if fraud or theft is involved)
- licensees cutting corners in order to complete a sale.
As with most sales-based industries, the ongoing success of the real estate industry depends on public confidence.
2017 Topic is ‘Knowing and communicating what you are selling’ and includes:
- Understanding key concepts
- Disclosure obligations
- The importance of communication
- Elements on a Certificate of Title
- LIM reports
- Conflicting reports
- Physical property inspections
Responsibilities of Professional Competence and Ethics in Real Estate include.
- Licensees responsibilities in terms of professional competence and ethics, to manage risk and to protect the client, customer, self and real estate agency throughout all stages of the real estate transactional process.
- Individual and corporate responsibilities in terms of professional competence and ethics and the consequences of incompetent and / or unethical behaviour for real estate agencies and licensees.
- Responsibilities under the Code of Conduct and the Real Estate Agents Act 2008