TAFE College (NZ) Ltd is accredited to deliver:
The New Zealand Certificate in Real Estate (Level 4) – NZQA approved
This is the pre requisite qualification required to apply to the Real Estate Authority to become a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson.
To enrol in this course please click here
REA Compulsory Professional Development (Verified Training) on the 11th & 12th December 2019
AML for new Licensees on the 11th December (1.5 hours at 8.30am)
Why Choose TAFE College
Auckland’s Leading Private Real Estate Training Provider – training Real Estate Licensees since training 1998.
- We can get you through the course quicker than most – Start when you like – No need to wait for classes.
- Although Auckland based we provide a quality correspondence course with support for students both locally & nationally
- Portal access for all the information required to complete the course.
- Correspondence Course with face to face support via weekly tutorials at the College or via Skype.
- We will continue to work with you to ensure all Unit Standards are completed competently
- Dedicated Tutor assigned to each student – giving you one point of contact, consistency and tailored support.
- We actively encourage Students to interact with their Tutor.
- Tutors are Qualified and hold current Agent Licences with recent experience.
- Tutors are available during office hours via telephone, email or skype.
- No need to have an employment contract or be associated with any particular office or Real Estate Brand while completing the course allowing you to keep your options open.
- All assessments marked and returned within 5 working days ensures you are able to complete the course quickly
- Generous completion times
- College facilities available to Students that need a quiet place to study.
- Ongoing training for licensed agents with both verified and non verified compulsory training as required by the REAA
- Streamlined online enrollment or if you prefer make an appointment to enroll at the College and meet your Tutor
- Fees held under the Student Fee Protection Plan with Public Trust for your safety.
- 8 Day Peace of Mind withdrawal policy
- College open Monday – Friday 8:30 – 4:30
NZ Certificate in Real Estate (Level 4) Course Costs
Direct Debit or Bank Transfer $2,095.00
Credit Card $2,150.00
Payment Plan $2,195.00 (Initial Payment $1,195 Module 1 plus 2 payments of $500 prior to commencing Modules 2 & 3 respectively)
Course costs include NZQA assessment lodgement fees and are paid into the Fee Protect Scheme administered by Public Trust.